TerrSet is an integrated geospatial software system for monitoring and modeling the earth system for sustainable development. The TerrSet system incorporates the IDRISI GIS Analysis and IDRISI Image Processing tools along with a constellation of vertical applications. TerrSet offers the most extensive set of geospatial tools in the industry in a single, affordable package. There is no need to buy costly add-ons to extend your research capabilities.
Along with the software features mentioned below, TerrSet also includes utilities for import and export of all major file and imagery formats along with comprehensive documentation and tutorials.
TerrSet 2020 Software Features
TerrSet 2020 System Requirements
TerrSet is an object-oriented system designed for professional-level use on platforms employing the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
- Windows 8.1 and above, or Windows Server 2008 and above
- Microsoft ACE 2010 or Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- 1.3 GB hard drive space for application
- 7.5 GB hard drive space for tutorial data
- 8 GB RAM, 16 GB or more recommended
- HD display (1920×1080) or greater recommended